The major cleanout of my list of goals is so I can focus my attention here. It will only be for a few months (I hope!) & then I can go back to screwing around & not giving a shit. Yay.
www.herzing.edu/Medical-Coding Flexible Online Courses-No Commute! Don't Wait, Download a Brochure.
online.westwood.edu/ Study Medical Coding & Billing. Take Online Classes, Enroll Today!
goto.everestinstitute.edu/ Earn Your Diploma in as Little as One Year*! Contact Us Today.
www.medicalcodingcourses.com/ Flexible, At-Home Online Courses. As Low As $350 Down. Start Today!
this is just a test has written 6 entries about this goal
Not making myself too crazy this time around about it though. Just read the assignments, take the quizzes, pass the final exam, done. No note taking. I save the content of the class to my hard drive if/when I do want to review. My mgr is teaching a coding class as well, so I might look into that when this is finished in six weeks. Then in January, I begin studying for the actual certification exam. I’m ready.
My last post on this goal was completely wrong, thank goodness. What can I say? I would make a terrible detective. Anyway, our dept has been informed that anyone who doesn’t get certified in medical coding will be canned. I’m so glad I already decided I would. Maybe not this year, but DEFINITELY next year. At least well before October 2014 when ICD 10 comes out.
I have reason to believe my dept lead applied for and got the open position in the coding dept. Good for her; however, I can’t let it discourage me from continuing to pursue my own career goals. I’m feeling a little overwhelmed though—not only at the news of her probable departure and the turmoil our team will be thrown into in her absence, but also by what I need to be doing to get where I want to go job-wise. I have allowed myself to become paralyzed by the whole shebang and I admit to doing a whole lot of nothing in pursuit of this goal. I can do better.
I have an interview next Friday, the 13th. Dun dun dunnn. Making a little progress from the last time I applied and wasn’t asked to interview. I had already decided to try and become certified anyway; but if I am hired into the medical coding dept, the organization might reimburse me the cost of the certification exam. We shall see.
Stumbled on it this tonight. Ppl discussing some of what the exams entail and what books/courses were helpful preparation.
this is just a test has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- interlockingcircles cheered this 2 weeks ago
- fritopia cheered this 3 months ago
- Avittorio cheered this 7 months ago
- Farzi T cheered this 7 months ago
- oldfatguy cheered this 8 months ago
- amartin9311 cheered this 9 months ago
- sweetlady628 cheered this 11 months ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 11 months ago
- soonforget cheered this 11 months ago
- GreenLongings cheered this 11 months ago
- Dooffodil cheered this 12 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 14 months ago
- Emmiesmommy1116 cheered this 17 months ago
- Amarete cheered this 18 months ago
- Pete cheered this 18 months ago
- Biddly Bong cheered this 18 months ago