I feel content in my wardrobe for now, but I am sure that will change when I move & no longer ride my bike to work. Until then…
www.ask.com/The+Situation+Costume Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.jossandmain.com/Bedroom Up to 70% Off High End Home Décor! Daily Curated Sales & Free to Join.
www.whitepages.com/ Get Address, Current Phone, & More. Find, Be Found, & Connect with WP!
this is just a test has written 12 entries about this goal
I found this tutorial on youtube. It teaches you how do a blind hem stitch without having to change presser feet. Maybe I will finally hem those too-long trousers this weekend?
Stopped by the Goodwill this morning not expecting much. I have a wedding to go to next week & nothing in my closet is doing much for me, so I thought I would see what they had. Found the perfect dress for 5 bucks. It’s got built in booby pads (so I won’t have to wear a bra, always a plus) & a built in slip with tulle around the bottom (making it a flattering A-line shape). B+W geometric patterned knit fabric, can’t go wrong. A halter neckline makes it adjustable & a sash under the boobs cinches it right around the thinnest part of my waist. Talk about lucky. Then I found a little cropped light blue sweater to throw over the top of it for another 5 bucks. Adorable ten dollar ensemble. I can wear a pair of black flats I already own & looks just fine or maybe I will buy a new pair. Haven’t decided yet…
I found an 11 year old pic of me wearing a white blouse that makes me think I should wear more white blouses. Also, I should wear makeup, pluck my eyebrows, & put a headband in my hair. As well, I should stop slouching already for pete’s sake.
I found one pair of brand new pants, still had the tags on ($44.99), for $3.50; along with another pair of perfectly fitted trousers for $6.99 @ the Goodwill. Total: $10.49.
Then @ Target, I came across 2 cropped, beautifully drape-y blouses. Just what I was looking for, for $12.58 ea. Total: $25.16.
All this comfortable, flattering, work-appropriate clothing for a grand total of $35.65. Yeah, I did well today. If only all shopping excursions were this fruitful.
Here is one tutorial. For those of us who like our tees long, but don’t want to pay dearly for it.
The clothes of gudrun sjoden are looking so appealing to me. It’s a good thing they’re out of my price range; I don’t think I could pull it off.
I already knew this, but needed reminding: I cannot wear black or navy. Even after lint rolling myself to death in the morning, I will still be picking cat hairs off my clothes all day. Gray wardrobe it is.
I have come to realize that my favorite shirts are long sleeve crewneck tees. The scoopneck 3/4 sleeves sit moldering in the bottom of the drawer. They are flattering enough, it’s not that—I just feel cozier all covered up.
For a total of 52 things, half of which are just taking up space. I will get rid of all the things I do not wear & then I will do a recount and see where I stand. That’s the plan.
this is just a test has gotten 24 cheers on this goal.
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 1 month ago
- Anne-Marie cheered this 2 months ago
- Teahupoo cheered this 3 months ago
- Rebecca cheered this 4 months ago
- johnest cheered this 7 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 7 months ago
- Sathya_ cheered this 7 months ago
- sekhmet1970 cheered this 8 months ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 8 months ago
- Xenophanes cheered this 9 months ago
- Kay cheered this 10 months ago
- ellieweston cheered this 10 months ago
- sweetlady628 cheered this 10 months ago
- lovely_lizzy cheered this 11 months ago
- Peggy Hill cheered this 11 months ago
- ٠•♥RanDee♥•٠ cheered this 11 months ago
- soundoftrees cheered this 11 months ago
- iamcarson cheered this 11 months ago
- fritopia cheered this 11 months ago
- slingshotheart cheered this 11 months ago
- Bradley Anderson cheered this 12 months ago