is it selfish to just sometimes want to go into a middle of a room and yell WHAT ABOUT ME?
www.wow.com/Polite+Ways+To+Say+No Search for Polite Ways To Say No Look Up Quick Results Now!
www.edulearn.com/ Includes Videos and Hands-on Labs. For PC Repair & Computer Networking
www.amazon.com/Books Free 2-Day Shipping w/ Amazon Prime Low Prices on Millions of Books
www.shop411.com/The+Art+Of+Saying+No Find our Lowest Possible Price! Search for The Art Of Saying No
www.pronto.com/The+Art+Of+Saying+No 70 The Art Of Saying No From $11 Hurry, Sales May End Soon!
Emily has written 3 entries about this goal
This is ridiculous. I can’t even say no to boys. I’m so afraid of just being honest with people. If I can’t say no I’ll just ignore their calls and such and they STILL won’t get the hint. Right now my best friends ex-boyfriend can’t keep his hands off me. Especially if hes been drinking. And I don’t wanna cause a scene and cause drama when I’m with all my friends chilling because hes my good friend too. And I’m afraid I’ll hurt his feelings. But at the same time he is putting me in a suuuch a bad situation. I hate this. And I’m sure to other people it sounds so easy, just tell him to stop, just pull him aside and kindly tell him your situation, just say no.
but thats the thing. I can’t.
this would be amazing.
Emily has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- lowrylana cheered this 5 years ago
- 3devious cheered this 5 years ago
- Mike cheered this 7 years ago
- Kimberly cheered this 7 years ago
- Stacy cheered this 7 years ago
- lavendersage cheered this 7 years ago
- inthesedreams cheered this 7 years ago
- pfeffy hopes she's back to 43T cheered this 7 years ago
- Rachel Brooke cheered this 7 years ago