“I know the three laws of motion” and promptly enumerated them. Then he added: “Someday I want to discover how to make wormholes and find out what dark matter is. Also, I just want you to know, if you find a science book that says most of the universe is made up of atoms – it’s a lie, don’t read that book. 73% of the universe is dark energy.” With that serious as death warning, he left as suddenly as he showed up. LOL!! Hilarious!!
www.hulu.com/All-My-Children All My Children Is Officially Back. Watch New Episodes Every Day!
www.target.com/ Get Childrens Inspiration. Over 500,000 Items Ship Free with $50 Purchase.
www.nextworth.com/HTC Up to $51 in cash from NextWorth Free Shipping and Instant Quote
www.telecomcreations.com/store/ Great deals on Aspire phone system Aspire Phones Voice Mail & More
www.naturalchildworld.com/ The best in eco-design and lifestyle for the modern family
thehousecat has written 2 entries about this goal
truth be told, it’s the other way around: THEY inspire ME. every single day, even when they drive me up the wall, i see something under a different light, a much more beautiful light because of them. they have made my world, and me, infinitely better and infinitely more meaningful. (and to think I never wanted to have children).
thehousecat has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- eclectic passion cheered this 10 months ago
- heaveemetal cheered this 2 years ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 2 years ago
- Vickie cheered this 4 years ago
- Erik cheered this 6 years ago
- littleluckystar cheered this 6 years ago
- ausgirl81 cheered this 6 years ago
- La Jonquille cheered this 7 years ago
- wraiths82 cheered this 7 years ago