5/9 once complete. Spoke to a couple of people about getting a foot in the door with our school board.
www.ask.com/Building+A+Career Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.youtube.com/BigThinkMentor Get Professional Growth Advice Full Series, No Advertising!
www.monster.com/ Search Thousands of Jobs in Your Area. Get a Monster Advantage Today
thelightfuntastic has written 6 entries about this goal
I have a job at a furniture shop. Not a lot of hours, but it’s in our tiny town – a five minute drive from home, less from the school, so it’s super convenient. Picked up my first paycheque yesterday. Yay!
Last time I looked for work, I was in the city. It’s different out here. I’m used to getting a call back from someone almost immediately. Ackk. I do want to stay local, though. There are three medium sized towns to work with, so hopefully I’ll get a nibble from some employer soon!
I may take some courses to get an office admin. certificate. Not really what/where I want to be, but not a huge investment to get a reasonable wage. Still under consideration, though…
Ontario is considering pulling all day kindergarten, 5days a week, switching back to every 2nd day. Crap. Wait and see. Our school really needs kids in KG all day, honestly. A very low income area, low education/literacy. I really hope they don’t cut it.
Once September arrives, all four children will be in school full time. Trying to figure out what I should be doing since I’m supposed to be a grown up.
thelightfuntastic has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 9 months ago
- Douglas cheered this 9 months ago
- sachin sharma cheered this 11 months ago
- wunderland cheered this 14 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 14 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 14 months ago
- heaveemetal cheered this 14 months ago
- kaleidoscopelady cheered this 15 months ago
- Lune Fromage: Born of Stardust cheered this 15 months ago