...will be my year for finally visiting Japan. There’s no way I can afford it this year as I’m already going away in Sept, and after browsing a few travel sites, I figure it’ll cost about £2000 at least (not including spending money). Eeeek! So at least if I go in ‘08 I’ll have all of next year to save up for it. Now, if only I can stop myself going away next year…
www.novalandtours.com/Japan-Tours Tailor-made Japan Tour Package. Deluxe Service, Affordable Price.
www.jtbusa.com/ Specialist to Japan for 100 years Call JTB(Japan Travel Bureau) now
www.voyagetrek.com/Japan_Travel National Geographic Award Winner. Custom Itineraries. Private Guides.
www.kohls.com/VideoGames Find Video Games & Accessories. Shop a Great Selection at Kohl's®!
thelucybird has written 2 entries about this goal
I don’t know why I’m so desparate to go to Japan – maybe because it’s probably the most “foreign” place that a girl from birmingham could encounter! My university flatmate now lives in Japan, and it sounds amazing. I think travelling round Japan will be my next goal, if i ever manage to drag myself out of debt :)
thelucybird has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- flames_only cheered this 2 years ago
- sascomo cheered this 4 years ago
- Cassie cheered this 5 years ago
- funkfaerie cheered this 6 years ago
- yebw cheered this 6 years ago
- Stu cheered this 6 years ago
- dwlt cheered this 6 years ago
- Legerd the crooked tree cheered this 6 years ago
- AmyBB25 cheered this 6 years ago
- adng64 cheered this 6 years ago
- Koji Taneda cheered this 6 years ago
- Teapartea cheered this 6 years ago
- cafegroundzero cheered this 7 years ago
- TajLV cheered this 7 years ago
- nonnacookbooker cheered this 7 years ago
- Felicia cheered this 7 years ago
- SwirlyAnge cheered this 7 years ago
- Hamish Rickerby cheered this 7 years ago