32. Spinach on Pizza is yummy! I had thin crust pizza, no sauce, pepperoni (because it’s not pizza without pepperoni), mushrooms, green peppers, and spinach.
Becca has written 29 entries about this goal
28. Caprese Grilled Cheese- mozzarella cheese, turkey, and basil on two pieces of bread and then dip bread into a mixture of one egg and milk. Make sure if you try this you cook at a low temp because it takes a while for bread to cook all the way through.
29. Sloppy Joe Chicken Chili- Ground Chicken, Chili Powder, Manwich Sauce, Salsa, Cheddar Cheese.
30. Tanner Peanut Meal Replacement Shake at the Tanning & Smoothie Bar
31. Lifewater Flavored Waters- delicious!
Two crepes topped with fresh fruit, low-fat strawberry yogurt, and granola. Only 590 calories but full of delicious awesomeness. :)
I learned this from my boyfriend and his mother. It is his favorite dish. An Indonesian friend taught his mother this recipe when they lived in Suriname when he was young, actually.
Bakmi consists of two Minnan Chinese words literally translated to English as “meat noodles”. Bakmi is a wheat based noodle which was brought to Southeast Asia by Chinese merchants, and is today a common ingredient, especially in Thailand and in Indonesia.
Bakmi is normally boiled for serving. When bakmi is intended for use in soup, it is usually boiled separately from the broth. The noodles are usually mixed with either pork fat or beef fat. They are then served with toppings that vary from chicken to bok choy or bakso (meatballs). The soup is served in a different bowl, and is added to the noodles by the individual diner according to taste.
I tried a bite of my friends’ when we went to Olive Garden this evening. I don’t really like their food, but this was pretty decent.
I got this from Applebee’s restaurant. It was yummy.
Got this at a Japanese restaurant. It had Mahi Mahi in it and I ate it with some spicy sauce. Delicious.
This is a Greek spinach pie made with phyllo dough.
Tasted like calamari.
Just Ew. I will make my own, thank you very much.
Becca has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- Leezel cheered this 2 years ago
- Beth cheered this 2 years ago
- stargazer cheered this 2 years ago
- coddlefish cheered this 2 years ago
- Noelle cheered this 2 years ago
- Brownian cheered this 2 years ago
- Cats&Scales cheered this 2 years ago
- Lanie cheered this 3 years ago
- Kika cheered this 4 years ago
- Felicia cheered this 4 years ago
- carpe_diem_for_me cheered this 4 years ago