This was going well all summer because i had a great job, now i’m back to retail because it was contract work. come on baby i can’t wait for spring money to come in!
www.caprocessing.com/debt-help Discover How To Deal With Debt Consolidate Debt Credit Solutions
www.topconsumerreviews.com/debt-relief Top 10 Debt Relief Companies! Unbiased Reviews-BBB "A" Accredited
www.christian-credit-counselors.org/ Free Non-Profit Christian Credit & Debt Counseling. Free and Easy!
www.cesidebtsolutions.org/ Lower Payments, Stop Late Fees, End Collection Calls. Call Today!
www.freedomplus.com/ Save More $ And Resolve Debt Fast. See How Much $ You Can Save Now.
thiskidglows has written 16 entries about this goal
if I don’t get a job that pays more than minimum wage soon i’m going to be forever scared by all this debt!
i’m trying out new recipies that don’t cost too much, roasted tomato sauce really only costs like 5 bucks to feed the family. it’s also healthy!
I need to cut back on pretty much any spending so tonight i will clean out the fridge and start making lunches for work.
I have 2 dollars left to my name untill thursday. that is a week of being able to buy absolutly nothing. I am not excited for this week at alll.
I paid off my 30 dollar balance at blockbuster. it didn’t really feel like a debt to me but i didn’t leave it there long.
now onto the 20,806 dollars I have on my student loans! LOL
that number is soooo depressing.
being unemployed really isn’t helping this goal at ALL.
So i just worked it out, after i’m paid tomorrow i’ll probably have around 600 dollars to get me through untill i find a job. luckily i live with my parents so i wont die but i certainly wont be paying down anything on the 22000 dollars i owe.
I’m being laid off and saturday is my last shift. here is my list of things to prepare:
Roll coin (from my vacation fund :( ) and put it in the bank
build a budget from what i have for the month
*Look into the account which my emergency fund is an find out why it is taking fees from me
*trade in as many of my comics as possible (without crying) lol
i just made a new budget for the next little while, it’s based on 1200 dollars amonth. i’m being laid off so i’ll have to make a budget based on what i have now for the month and hope i have a job by then.
Everyone seems to be getting rid of their debt really well! i’m happy for everyone here who is.
i however have 21,000 in student loans and i’m being laid off. i just wish i had a better paying job right now so i could put some money down!!!
thiskidglows has gotten 23 cheers on this goal.
- jimneecricket cheered this 5 months ago
- AFrayedKnot cheered this 16 months ago
- Gosudar cheered this 20 months ago
- Serena Welcomes Spring! cheered this 20 months ago
- Matthew cheered this 21 months ago
- Astronaut151 cheered this 21 months ago
- nevadagirlamber cheered this 21 months ago
- JEDIJESSICUH cheered this 22 months ago
- Passionatelife777 cheered this 22 months ago
- Melissa B. cheered this 23 months ago
- ilovepanama cheered this 23 months ago
- PepperyJasmine cheered this 23 months ago
- SimplicityInTheLBC cheered this 23 months ago
- Joe Mayer cheered this 23 months ago
- Katy cheered this 2 years ago
- yearend cheered this 2 years ago
- Pearl14256 cheered this 2 years ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 2 years ago
- RM cheered this 2 years ago
- Speak_Now cheered this 2 years ago
- xNora713x cheered this 2 years ago