I joined NaNoWriMo and I’m working on writing 50,000 words by November 30th. I’m only at 3500 right now… but who knows, maybe I can do it! :) Stay tuned!
www.bestbookprinting.com/ We print your book. Top quality and excellent customer service.
www.dorrancepublishing.com/ We take care of the publishing for you. Get a free consultation today!
www.searchforpublishers.com/ Get The Tools You Need To Write & Publish Your Book. Get Info Now.
tippytoes has written 2 entries about this goal
I was having lunch with a friend at The Table the other day, (a great vegetarian/vegan restaurant) when it dawned on me that all the food was soooo delicious! Heh. Not only that, but I am capable of making it all. But it is a bit of a pain. With more thinking, I realized that most cookbooks out there are full of recipes that serve 4, or 6, or if you’re really lucky, 2. Well, this won’t do. There’s only one of me, and I don’t feel like cooking a bunch of food and having leftovers for a week. And sometimes I just don’t feel like making the necessary conversions to adjust the recipe to serve one. So, I’m going to make my own cookbook, with healthy, delicious, mouth-watering vegetarian and vegan recipes that serve ONE! Why not? There’s nothing wrong with being just one :)
tippytoes has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- sarahcochrane cheered this 5 years ago
- inthesedreams cheered this 7 years ago
- Saafir cheered this 7 years ago
- Ankou cheered this 7 years ago
- Konouenai cheered this 8 years ago
- Sarah cheered this 8 years ago
- Thomas cheered this 8 years ago
- heartshapedworld cheered this 8 years ago
- RogerH2osFan cheered this 8 years ago
- Joe Mayer cheered this 8 years ago
- Isabella cheered this 8 years ago
- Kevin Murphy cheered this 9 years ago
- Isabella cheered this 9 years ago
- grda cheered this 9 years ago