To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with. – Mark Twain
Tony, the Bald Eagle has written 29 entries about this goal
I cleaned my study & massage table so I could give Mrs BE a nice massage. We used one of her new massage bars from Lush, however it contained so much glitter, she was shimmering all night & most of the next day!
I had glitter on me too… it felt liked everything I touched glittered!
It was relaxing, eventful, fulfilling & re-energising.
Had a great laugh at the local premiere of Hangover 2 – it delivered to expectations + a bit more… luckily Mrs BE’s tattoo came off without too much trouble.
Time (& life) certainly seems to fly! What a journey :-)
Just watched this short clip & only just realised that my wife makes me feel better about myself – which I think is rather wonderful :-)
I hate ‘resting’ and my recovery from the fall has been a little frustrating.
I had to go back on the painkillers, mainly for my ribs which I thought were bruised, but now feel like I probably cracked at least one (although there is nothing much I can do). Watching funny clips & shows hurts too much when I laugh!
I try & do stuff to help out, but end up over-doing it and hurting myself. I know this frustrates my wife, but I hate not doing my share.
I think I’ll get her a bunch of flowers to say thanks & let her know how much I love her :-)
I enjoy giving Mrs BE a massage & the intimacy of being in love!
The right relaxing music, the aroma of the lavender infusion, the right temperature…
Gave Mrs BE a wonderful massage, with the full works – relaxing music, essential oils & a long massage session – she enjoyed it & I felt great making her feel great :-)
My wife is with her mother, supporting her at this difficult time. I’m looking after the house & kids.
I got the funeral notice in the paper & all the names spelt correctly! I sent a bouquet to my mother-in-law from all of us (which made her cry – but in a good way).
Tony, the Bald Eagle has gotten 120 cheers on this goal.
- Kristyfull cheered this 2 years ago
- eclectic passion cheered this 2 years ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 2 years ago
- atinygoat cheered this 2 years ago
- misaee cheered this 2 years ago
- Cherry87 cheered this 2 years ago
- butohdancer cheered this 2 years ago
- charley_amadeus cheered this 2 years ago
- totocorde cheered this 2 years ago
- cats2kids6 cheered this 2 years ago
- Rachael cheered this 3 years ago
- dharma_child cheered this 3 years ago
- aswedishlime cheered this 3 years ago
- this is just a test cheered this 3 years ago
- aprilsunshinegal cheered this 3 years ago
- thelightfuntastic cheered this 3 years ago
- whenablackbirdflies cheered this 3 years ago
- heathermgc cheered this 3 years ago
- Mintara cheered this 3 years ago
- Lion Heart cheered this 4 years ago
- zenob437 cheered this 4 years ago