Yesterday I babysat some lil kids I had never met. At first I was kinda scared that I would be too shy to talk to them, but I wasn’t! Woohoo! They were very easy to talk to…lil kids are easier to talk to than people older than me I find.
Brit has written 13 entries about this goal
I am usually shy in front of a lot of people but today I got in front the class for a presentation…I told my group I would talk about it. Our project was on romanesque and gothic architecture in france. I realized once iI got there that I had no clue about our topic. So I kinda got nervous only because I didnt know what I was gunna say about it.
I got up there and some how I knew exactly what to say. Once I started I remembered some stuff about the topic. People asked questions and thankfully, I knew the answers. Wow, winging it never felt so good! I felt so confident up there even though at first I thought i was ignorant about the subject! Great feeling afterwards!
this is a hard one. Everytime someone new talks to me, my cheeks get all hot and I talk all softly and I get so nervous. I hate how I never know what to say in those situations. It’s like the whole world has stopped turning and everyone is watching me waiting for me to say something. My mind goes blank and I feel so stupid.
Brit has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- love2u cheered this 5 years ago
- mignon cheered this 5 years ago
- Rooster01 cheered this 5 years ago
- kroshka cheered this 5 years ago
- PRIL79 cheered this 6 years ago
- OneLittleDuck cheered this 7 years ago
- sberryelephant cheered this 7 years ago
- Jaclynfett cheered this 7 years ago
- Tony cheered this 7 years ago
- heaveemetal cheered this 7 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 7 years ago