I add another challenge onto my list.
- Study the sign language in Japanese.
Last year, I stayed with friends who use the sign language. They can read my lip when I talk, but it would be nicer if I could use the sign language. They gave me a book with DVD learning the sign language. Wow, I have to learn it and I hope I can use them when I see them next time!
From yesterday, I’ve started the challenge learning Italian. Today is the day 2, and already I was about to fail it because I have fever now. But I feel better with medicine now, so I continue my challenge.
Have my own 21-day challenge program every month, some of them are just challenges, but some of them are the things I want to make them as my ritual. So as a result, I will have max 12 new rituals at the end of 2012. (I hope.)
Here’s a list what I am thinking so far.
- Study Italian 21-day challenge. (I’d like to keep studying vocabularies even after the challenge.)
- Yoga 21-day challenge. (It’s programmed in Jan with Yoga Journal, and it’s good start.)
- Crafts 21-day challenge. One craft a day. A small gadget is fine.
- Drawing exercise 21-day challenge.
The year 2012 has not started yet, but I start my first 21-day program, Studying Italian, from today!