So I received a call this morning asking me if I can start work next Monday. Obviously, I said yes! I’m a little weary, it still is a government job, and we all know how those are. I hope I can keep my spirits up long enough to hopefully prosper and maybe even advance. All government offices can’t be pits of doom. I hope.
tribute_to_erasmus has written 2 entries about this goal
It’s work in my field, which is nice, and something I once said I wouldn’t mind doing. This could be a nice fresh start, as long as everything goes well with the mountains of paperwork I need to fill out to even be considered (although the director has expressed a keen interest in hiring me).
It may or may not be work I love, I don’t know yet. But how will I know unless I try?
tribute_to_erasmus has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- isthisfate cheered this 7 months ago
- TeenyBean cheered this 11 months ago
- gitana17 cheered this 11 months ago
- Tartsy cheered this 12 months ago
- Douglas cheered this 13 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 14 months ago
- besidequietwaters cheered this 14 months ago
- Sand_Man cheered this 14 months ago
- etoilefilante cheered this 14 months ago
- Katy cheered this 16 months ago
- love2u cheered this 20 months ago
- Digitally Personified (heterotically degenerated) cheered this 22 months ago
- RM cheered this 22 months ago
- VIIXVIIIIIIIV cheered this 22 months ago
- LunacyBleeding cheered this 22 months ago
- Denis27 cheered this 22 months ago
- Iovis cheered this 23 months ago