it begins with respecting your body, and once you respect it, you start to nourish and treat it the way deserves to be treated. I’m getting there, slowly.
www.as-hcp-info.com/ Learn about an AS treatment Option. Official Physician Site.
www.as-prescription-treatment.com/ These Are Signs Of AS. Find More Symptoms & a Treatment.
www.iderma.com/ Fabulous Skincare From MyBody. Free Samples & Excellent Service.
www.ask.com/Free+Body+Template Free Body Template. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
tribute_to_erasmus has written 3 entries about this goal
These last two weeks, I have been less than kind to my body. I stopped exercising completely and began binge eating all of the horrible things I otherwise knew better than to consume (beers, nachos, onion rings, burger and ice cream!!!) I suppose i was seduced by the return of the glorious sun and the overwhelming heat and gave in to all my summertime (aka cruise boat) habits. No more, though! A healthy mind can only develop in a healthy body, and tonight I will climb onto my elliptical and sweat some of those excess calories off, and will eat mindfully again from this moment on.
Haven’t been doing a very good job of this in the last little while. I need to focus on this much more
tribute_to_erasmus has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- undercover_laura cheered this 3 months ago
- ghammatx cheered this 12 months ago
- idgizmo cheered this 13 months ago
- heaveemetal cheered this 13 months ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 14 months ago
- Sand_Man cheered this 14 months ago
- Nadia malik cheered this 14 months ago
- Douglas cheered this 15 months ago
- Steeny cheered this 21 months ago
- SpinCycle cheered this 22 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 22 months ago
- octoberclovered cheered this 22 months ago
- Bilal Al-Bakri cheered this 22 months ago
- amboxer21 cheered this 23 months ago
- joie de vivre cheered this 23 months ago
- Lady of Shalott cheered this 1 year ago