I’ll be starting a fashion design course soon (which involves sewing), so I think this box will be ticked off soon!
www.academyartonline.com/ Enroll in Online Sewing Courses! Academy of Art U Online. Get Info.
www.pennfoster.edu/ Learn at home. Sewing, alterations, creating patterns and basic design.
www.creativebug.com/Sewing From Quilting to Sewing to Crafts. Find Workshops For Every Level!
www.ask.com/Learn+How+To+Sew+Free Search for Learn How To Sew Free Find Quick Results now!
true_blue has written 4 entries about this goal
My mother and I have been doing little projects (mainly tote bags and cushion covers).
I may tick this goal off when I am able to sew my own clothes.
Four years ago, I bought a mini sewing machine. Unfortunately, I learned that it wasn’t good enough for “proper” sewing projects. Eventually I gave it away to a friend.
Today I’m using my mother’s sewing machine, and my mother is teaching me how to sew. So far we’ve made: a duvet cover (converted from single size to double), 4 matching cushion covers from the remaining fabric, and a frilly skirt. I’ve sewn a few cute tissue holders on my own using free fabric samples, then sold them on eBay. More projects on the way!
My mother thinks I’m picking up quite quickly, so this is an encouragement for me.
Some months ago, I couldn’t resist buying myself a mini sewing machine. I’ll be messing about on it during the x-mas break. I’m planning to make some clothes for my doll (lol, I’m still a kid at heart) with some help from my mother.
true_blue has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- atinygoat cheered this 4 months ago
- farahejaz cheered this 5 months ago
- kirstycardboard cheered this 6 months ago
- sierrak cheered this 7 months ago
- heartshapedspatula cheered this 9 months ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 17 months ago
- itsasecret cheered this 17 months ago
- Chatoyant cheered this 22 months ago
- rachelanncan cheered this 6 years ago
- Kei cheered this 6 years ago
- Allison cheered this 6 years ago