I’ll be starting a fashion design course soon (which involves sewing), so I think this box will be ticked off soon!
true_blue has written 4 entries about this goal
My mother and I have been doing little projects (mainly tote bags and cushion covers).
I may tick this goal off when I am able to sew my own clothes.
Four years ago, I bought a mini sewing machine. Unfortunately, I learned that it wasn’t good enough for “proper” sewing projects. Eventually I gave it away to a friend.
Today I’m using my mother’s sewing machine, and my mother is teaching me how to sew. So far we’ve made: a duvet cover (converted from single size to double), 4 matching cushion covers from the remaining fabric, and a frilly skirt. I’ve sewn a few cute tissue holders on my own using free fabric samples, then sold them on eBay. More projects on the way!
My mother thinks I’m picking up quite quickly, so this is an encouragement for me.
Some months ago, I couldn’t resist buying myself a mini sewing machine. I’ll be messing about on it during the x-mas break. I’m planning to make some clothes for my doll (lol, I’m still a kid at heart) with some help from my mother.
true_blue has gotten 18 cheers on this goal.
- JadedForever cheered this 4 months ago
- Dragon_Lady cheered this 4 months ago
- jimrin cheered this 5 months ago
- Auntie B Belofg cheered this 5 months ago
- Waterfall Nymph cheered this 6 months ago
- ClumsyPanda cheered this 9 months ago
- Kira cheered this 9 months ago
- Petr cheered this 9 months ago
- atinygoat cheered this 19 months ago
- farahejaz cheered this 20 months ago
- kirstycardboard cheered this 21 months ago
- sierrak cheered this 22 months ago
- heartshapedspatula cheered this 2 years ago
- PasadenaSue cheered this 2 years ago
- Chatoyant cheered this 3 years ago
- rachelanncan cheered this 7 years ago
- Kei cheered this 7 years ago
- Allison cheered this 7 years ago