Maybe if I schedule regular manicures for myself? I just don’t like to do it (bite them, that is). They get so brittle, so I’m hoping if I keep taking vitamins that won’t be a problem. Maybe make Saturday manicure/pedicure day.
www.upwave.com/Happiness Stop! You're Grossing People Out. Learn How at upwave.com Today
www.kinektdesign.com/ Use The Gear Ring As An Alternative To Ease Anxiety. Order Online Now!
www.whatshebuys.com/ Mavala Stop has bitter taste. Safe for children too. Free shipping.
www.amazon.com/ Buy stop bitting nails at Amazon! Free Shipping on Qualified Orders.
Rebecca has written 2 entries about this goal
I keep painting my nails…whenever I paint them I don’t want to bite them, I’ve noticed. Red polish helps. It’s been a week now and they are looking longer, but I want to keep this up for the rest of the year.
Rebecca has gotten 10 cheers on this goal.
- 943 cheered this 11 months ago
- Heather cheered this 23 months ago
- Bigmighty cheered this 2 years ago
- 1011011 cheered this 2 years ago
- xirtuiantred cheered this 4 years ago
- morning glory cheered this 5 years ago
- lemoxndroxps cheered this 5 years ago
- JadedForever cheered this 5 years ago
- LauralyBeautiful cheered this 5 years ago
- wraiths82 cheered this 5 years ago