I am removing this goal from my list because I feel like my weekly lists basically come down to the same thing. And I am more comfortable (and motivated) by an actual list of things, I need to be doing.
www.tkachconsulting.com/ Contract 2D & 3D DEFORM Simulations Cold, Warm, & Hot Metal Forging
www.euskalforging.com/ Outside Ø up to 8000 mm and 40Tn Rings for flanges, bearings, gears,
www.longchengforging.com/Forging China Suppliers of China Forging pass the TS16949 certification
uccelletta has written 2 entries about this goal
Well, I have finally decided to join the Bootcamp project. I especially like this one because June will be my last month here in Sweden – so it is going to be a lot of both: catching up and forging ahead. Since right now I don’t have many weekly things left anymore (university is over for the summer) I will let my weekly to-do lists rest for June and maybe even for the rest of the summer. Instead I will try to focus on this goal in for now.
- Revise my 43things list and update my goals.
- Catch up on phone calls/mails.
- Finish the bureaucratic stuff for my Erasmus.
- Organize the rest of my travels to go home.
- See everyone before I leave/before they leave.
- Work out as much as possible.
- Finish organizing my US trip (get the wedding gifts in order and P’s thank you).
- Enjoy the sun.
- Organize my travels to Italy.
- Write more.
- Plan my two weeks at home.
uccelletta has gotten 8 cheers on this goal.
- proudauzzie cheered this 6 months ago
- Ally ~ cheered this 6 months ago
- shapeshifter_v cheered this 6 months ago
- butohdancer cheered this 11 months ago
- bermudamohawk cheered this 11 months ago
- Tristan cheered this 11 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 11 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 11 months ago