Of places to discover! Many more than I expected… But I’m getting there. At least now I have the map in my head, and could pin-point a few good places in there and I manage to get around town without getting lost a thousand times. Discovering and learning, I am.
www.londoneye.com/ New Late Night Opening Times For A Unique Summertime Experience
www.dlrlondon.co.uk/ Plan A Great Day of Sightseeing in London. Use the DLR Planner Now!
www.timista.com/ Timista is the easiest way to organise your free time in London.
www.viator.com/london Book 180+ things to do in London. Low price guarantee. 5-star reviews
www.london-hunts.com/ Explore off the beaten track with fun self-guided treasure hunts!
Robin 13 has written 2 entries about this goal
So… my vacation starts today (taking a break from a lot of other goals too), a friend coming to visit London. I will take the opportunity to explore London myself. The itinerary includes:
- London Eye
- London Aquarium
- London Bridge, Tower Bridge, Tower of London
- British Museum
- National History Museum
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- National Gallery
- Westminster Abbey
- Dicken’s Museum House
- changing the guards at Buckingam Palace
- Portobello & Notting Hill
- Canary Wharf
- Hyde, Hampstead & St. James’s Park
- Soho, Picadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square etc etc.
First thing, London Eye tomorrow evening. Can’t wait to see the city lights!
Robin 13 has gotten 11 cheers on this goal.
- Alyssa is a singular girl cheered this 1 week ago
- Gumersinda cheered this 4 weeks ago
- soundoftrees cheered this 2 months ago
- ranger1138 cheered this 2 months ago
- Amazing247 cheered this 6 months ago
- Bigmighty cheered this 7 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 8 months ago
- jlo27671 cheered this 10 months ago
- Nikki cheered this 10 months ago
- DocD cheered this 10 months ago
- juneair cheered this 11 months ago