Forgiving myself. For everything that I have done to myself, to my body, to my heart. For everything that I didn’t appreciate, for all the opportunities that I have missed. For everything I could have done better. For all the time that I have wasted. Forgive for everything I could have been. For everything I will not be. For all the mistakes that I have made, and the ones I am still to make. Looking for… the day in which I’ll smile at the past, and at the future… but only live the present.
Robin 13 has written 2 entries about this goal
1. Believe in myself. Have more confidence in & appreciate more what I can do, rather than focus SO FKING MUCH on what I could have done better.
2. Overcome my eating disorder. Feel beautiful.
3. Start listening to my body, take better care of myself. Stop ignoring pain, tiredness etc.
4. Stop buying tight shoes and uncomfortable clothes just because they look good.
5. Learn to ask for what I want. Feel like I deserve, rather than owe.