I’m eating healthier, therefore eatin gmore fiber. Still gonna continue with citracel though. Once we’re settled I can’t wait to really get serious about what I eat.
www.fiberone.com/ FiberOne® has so many fiber-licious ways to help manage your weight!
www.metamucil.com/Fiber Get The #1 Gastroenterologist Recommended Fiber* - Learn More.
www.ask.com/Fiber+In+Your+Diet Fiber In Your Diet. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.leancuisine.com/ Farm-Picked Veggies. Enjoy Real & Delicious Food. Try One!
Fancyness has written 3 entries about this goal
I must eat healthier, I must get my digestive system healthy. I’m taking citracel to get me started. Also buying whole grain/wheat breads, eating cereal in the am, was drinking prune juice (doesn’t actually have a ton of fiber but it helps with the system), and upped my intake of fruits and veggies. Must remember to continue drinking lots of water and stop eating so much damn junk. Fruits and veggies fill me up, why can’t I stay away from the chocolate? I’ll throw it away tomorrow (it’s pretty damn good fudge, at least let me start on monday)
1. Dried beans, peas, and other legumes. These include baked beans, kidney beans, split peas, dried limas, garbanzos, pinto beans, and black beans.
2. Oatmeal and bran cereals.
3. Vegetables. Top contenders are fresh or frozen lima beans and green peas, sweet corn, broccoli, green snap beans, pole beans, broad beans, carrots, and Brussels sprouts.
4. Dried fruit. Figs, apricots, and dates top the list.
5. Fresh fruit (with skin). Particularly raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, plums, pears, apples, and cherries.
6. Whole wheat and other whole grain products. These include rye, oats, buckwheat, and stone-ground cornmeal, as well as bread, pastas, pizzas, pancakes, and muffins made with whole grain flours.
7. Baked potato with skin.
8. Greens. Some of the best include spinach, beet greens, kale, collards, Swiss chard, and turnip greens.
9. Nuts. Especially almonds, Brazil nuts, peanuts, and walnuts.