weallareone has written 13 entries about this goal
I didn’t particularly like it, but quite a few people have said that they do.
For me I was trying to do something that didn’t quite work, and felt frustrated, once I let that go and allowed myself to express my frustration on my next piece, this time with pastels the next piece I did was quite good, and I really liked the one I made after that
I was at my Art for Health group today, it’s a little drop in group on a Wednesday afternoon, me and my friend Lorraine who I met through open meditation group in the same venue go together sometimes.
I really enjoyed today, I felt back to my normal self- laughing and joking and really getting on well with everyone there. It was fun, and I enjoyed what I painted too.
I say painted, but I started by painting then went onto pastels… when I started I was trying to use the same technique I usually do, but it wasn’t going with my mood, wasn’t flowing, wasn’t working and I wasn’t satisfied with the result. So I let go of that expectation and got out some pastels instead & just did what felt right.
I enjoyed it, and by the 3rd picture I felt really happy with what I produced.
Love my art.
(In case you’re wondering this entry is also on my “Positive things today” goal, it applied to both)
I started going to a local meditation group, and I’ve become friends with one of the leaders, she discovered an “Art for Health” group in the same venue on Wednesday afternoons, so we’ve been going together.
Not every week, but fairly regularly.
I must see if I can get some photos and upload them here :)
also counts as part of this goal as it’s about being creative regularly :-)
I haven’t quite achieved the “regularly” part of this goal but I aim to get more frequent :-)
This is a 3D painting with acrylics on canvas, although the 3D bit isn’t apparent in this photo
Money and love come to me freely and easily
this week, one as a welcome home gift for my inner child.
the other was a first attempt at creating an image that came to me in a meditation.
the image is a big red love heart with a bright green euro symbol as it’s heart, floating in blue :-)
This is to remind me that having money does not mean I am a bad person!
which included writing out, addressing and stamping 20 cards, which wierdly enough actually took me pretty much 3 hours
Anyway… once that was done I got stuck into creating a new painting with my new heavy gel with acrylics on canvas…
I thoroughly enjoy this!!! :-)
i am thoroughly pleased with the result, once I get a picture I’ll post it here, and of course on my redbubble account to.
i’m feeling more confident about developing the idea of creating enough art that I can sell. The trouble is I’m very emotionally attached to my art!! I can sell in on rebubble as prints, which is fine, but half of what I love about my latest painting is the texture I’ve managed to achieve!! :-D
weallareone has gotten 37 cheers on this goal.
- Tony, the Bald Eagle cheered this 18 months ago
- Ash cheered this 20 months ago
- thelightfuntastic cheered this 2 years ago
- Awaywiththefairies cheered this 2 years ago
- julia2 cheered this 3 years ago
- Sarena37 cheered this 3 years ago
- Luna cheered this 3 years ago
- Bob1623 cheered this 3 years ago
- HOMETOWN GLORY cheered this 4 years ago
- Rajan Gera cheered this 4 years ago
- LipglossKiller cheered this 4 years ago
- JakeB cheered this 4 years ago
- Jessica cheered this 4 years ago
- Amazingkae cheered this 4 years ago
- somnambulist cheered this 4 years ago
- Pete cheered this 4 years ago
- Dharmagirl cheered this 4 years ago
- loving each day cheered this 4 years ago
- gabby cheered this 4 years ago
- Forever_young cheered this 4 years ago
- ales_volat_propriis cheered this 4 years ago