Other people also think that “kerfuffle” has a light-hearted feel to it. Even if those “people” are fictional comic strip characters… just sayin’. (Click on image to enlarge.)
www.mormon.org/plan-of-happiness Mormons believe happiness comes by following God's plan. Read more
www.lifescript.com/Depression Learn About Depression and Get the Help You Need for a Happy Life.
whahappen has written 3 entries about this goal
How can such a cute, funny-sounding word mean “disruption”, “commotion,” or “disturbance”?
Any word that ends in an “uffle” should be something tasty like Truffle or maybe even Waffle. So yes, even if it’s for the wrong reason, I still like the word kerfuffle.
I always want to follow it with doo-dah. As in the song Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah:
whahappen has gotten 15 cheers on this goal.
- Plorange cheered this 2 weeks ago
- Straha cheered this 3 months ago
- bluevanila cheered this 4 months ago
- foreverandalwaysx cheered this 8 months ago
- Sandi cheered this 8 months ago
- Ru ~ dig deeper cheered this 19 months ago
- lnrssln cheered this 20 months ago
- hazelnutnut_again cheered this 23 months ago
- Narcissa cheered this 2 years ago
- amy cheered this 2 years ago
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 2 years ago
- letyregodie cheered this 2 years ago
- ideclaire cheered this 3 years ago
- bluefish0526 cheered this 4 years ago
- Greysen cheered this 4 years ago