Gonna get back on this this week!
whiskeyb has written 8 entries about this goal
This has been getting harder because i have to build up some overtime for an upcoming trip. but i promise to get back on it after the trip – and am fitting in a bit of writing here and there….
I look forward to this little writing date all week!
Ok only two hours, so far, but I finished a draft of something?
It was harder this week, but I did about four hours. Keep plugging they say right.
Oh my gosh, I had the best time making myself write for a few hours last Friday- am already looking forward to this week :D
I guess I need to make some ground rules for this experiment
1. Keep all my notes however silly.
2. No pressure for output, just playing, practicing, whatever.
3. WRITE DAMNIT and not for work either.
4. No facebook, gmail, etc till the two hours are up.
5. hey come on, was that really three hours?
Here is my situation. My working life is great but steals away my head space for writing for silly pleasure. I need a plan that allows me to dedicate time to nurture this other side of me.
I also like what yoga does for clearing my head, etc.
I have switched to four day work weeks. Fridays off.
So, this is the first schedule I want to try.
Up early Fridays, yoga at 7:45. Back at 9:30, write fictiony whatevers until lunch, and then time off for whatever.
whiskeyb has gotten 16 cheers on this goal.
- num1munchkin cheered this 13 months ago
- emyleelynn cheered this 16 months ago
- cranraspberry cheered this 2 years ago
- Regan cheered this 3 years ago
- KylieAnnP cheered this 3 years ago
- Mitzi cheered this 3 years ago
- CookieRa cheered this 3 years ago
- kaydee25 cheered this 3 years ago
- shelagh_c cheered this 3 years ago
- Callie cheered this 4 years ago
- Lindsey cheered this 4 years ago
- Emma_Marie cheered this 4 years ago
- Abbaskid78 cheered this 4 years ago
- Sera* cheered this 4 years ago
- almondmilk cheered this 4 years ago
- Josh cheered this 4 years ago