“Everybody should do at least two things each day that he hates to do, just for practice.” – William James
wildwildhorses has written 2 entries about this goal
As this goal does not have a clear end point, it will be one of my “Three-Month Experiments”. That is, after 90 days of implementing this goal daily, I will consider it to be completed.
- 13th March – Did a reading (far in advance of the tutorial.)
- 14th March – I worked 7 ⅔ hours at **, which I hate. But I earned $164.
- 15th March – Joined a book club online.
- 16th March – Meditated for 30 minutes.
- 17th March – (sick)
- 18th March – Read 100 pages of a book I have to finish.
- 19th March – Went to a party with friends, even though I really didn’t feel like it.