I went up the hill a few houses to meet my neighbors since they were outside. I’ve talked to them a little before, but this was the first time I really had a good conversation. I’ve got my husbands pickup parked on the street by their house; since it’s a manual I don’t drive it. I just wanted to make sure it was okay with them to be sitting there. They were really cool people, so I’m glad I made the effort. Gotta love meeting new people.
www.imvu.com/ Millions Of People Chatting. Only Thing Missing Is You! 100% Free
www.worldfriends.com/ On WorldFriends w/over 5M Members in 210 Countries. Free to Join!
www.match.com/Dating Get Matched with Singles Near You. View Photos & Profiles for Free!
www.ask.com/Meet+Other+People+Online Over 100 Million Visitors. Discover and Explore on Ask.com!
www.socialjane.com/ Premier women-only social network. Meet women like you! Join Now.
willowtandra has written 4 entries about this goal
I went out with a friend of mine to a happy hour kickoff at a local restaurant. It was fun, a coworker of her’s is a regular there and had invites for free drinks and appetizers. I met some neat people, although I probably won’t see them again. It was still a blast…and we got to hear live music from “the Rat Pack”. The guy who was singing was amazing!!! I like meeting new people, I think I’ll keep that up!
a bunch of cousins on my husbands side this last week. His uncle had a heart attack so I drove my mother-n-law there to visit. They seem like a great bunch of people, and very welcoming. I’m still keeping this goal on here because I want to meet more people locally that are likeminded I can go hang out with. I’ll keep searching, but I’m not going to force it…then it will never happen. I do have to make myself available to meet people, so I should start working on that.
I try to find something good about every person I meet, but I’ve come to the conclusion that I don’t have to like everyone. There are just people in this world I’m not going to like, but I have to face the fact that even if I don’t like them they have still changed my life a little bit just in the short time (or long time) I knew them. It could be thoughts, it could be the energy they bring to me…whatever.
willowtandra has gotten 21 cheers on this goal.
- briellejune cheered this 2 years ago
- Kyle17 cheered this 3 years ago
- do impossible things cheered this 4 years ago
- Simon cheered this 5 years ago
- bluestar3 cheered this 5 years ago
- Kasia cheered this 5 years ago
- Tarklandoura cheered this 5 years ago
- mimi7 cheered this 5 years ago
- IloveMarshallHall cheered this 5 years ago
- ToddieM cheered this 5 years ago
- sparkleman cheered this 5 years ago
- Mindi cheered this 5 years ago
- DJCulture cheered this 5 years ago
- mermaid53 cheered this 6 years ago
- annamaria08 cheered this 6 years ago
- Harmonygirl as a Meez cheered this 6 years ago
- vivace cheered this 6 years ago
- Anthrodude cheered this 6 years ago
- dextera3 cheered this 6 years ago
- Tio D. working to end Huntington disease cheered this 6 years ago
- amcp cheered this 6 years ago