My husband’s uncle (technically my uncle now) bought a dog when we were in Arkansas. The dog looks like a german shepard/huskie mix. He’s really cute, and we named him Jack. He doesn’t bark. We don’t know if that is because he can’t or chooses not too. I guess we’ll find out after he visits the vet.
www.rover.com/Dog+Care Affordable, Real Homes For Your Dog To Stay In While You're Out of Town
www.bubblestobows.com/ Best mobile pet grooming in Broward Check website for coupons & deals!
www.palmbeachanimaldoctor.com/ Full Pet Store & Animal Doctor. Food, Toys, Pets, Medical, More.
willowtandra has written 2 entries about this goal
I found out a year ago I’m allergic to cats…hmmmmm…I’ve owned cats since I was 9. I guess this explains the “seasonal allergies” I thought I had. The doctor told me that cats were the only thing I was allergic to around here. Well poo. I decided not to give up my 2 cats because I love them so much, so I sentenced myself to several more years of high dollar allergy medicine and a lapful of cats!
Guess I’ll get a dog once the kitties are gone. I want either a Great Dane or a Pyranian Mastif…both are big and loveable!!
willowtandra has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- AshleySierra86 cheered this 15 months ago
- David cheered this 4 years ago
- Simon cheered this 4 years ago
- mw5373 cheered this 4 years ago
- angiexh cheered this 4 years ago
- Bookmonkey cheered this 5 years ago
- Steve cheered this 5 years ago
- teacherdee cheered this 5 years ago
- doats cheered this 5 years ago
- thisthin cheered this 5 years ago
- Flirt cheered this 6 years ago
- prou cheered this 6 years ago
- Ed Wynn cheered this 6 years ago