I started to work on these last night but I have lost my notes from Christmas 2008. I think I can create reasonable entries by looking back at the photos and the boys’ memory books, but I’m pretty upset about it. I never did the notes for this Christmas so I’m having a tough time remembering the cute and special little things from this one too. Still, I have 4 entries to do, 4 cards to find, and 4 photos to copy. I did one entry last night.
www.boricreligioussupplyinc.com/ Large Selection of Religious Books. Trusted Supplier. Call Us Today.
www.target.com/Holiday Buy Books Christmas Up. Shop Books Christmas Up at Target.com
www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks 1MM+ eBooks in 60 seconds or less. Massive Selection. Buy Today!
www.potterybarnkids.com/ Find Fun, Educational Books for Your Baby at Pottery Barn Kids
www.3dstorybooks.com/ Holiday picturebook with ornaments Buy direct from author and save...
wlake has written 2 entries about this goal
Each of the children has a Christmas memory book. I jotted down notes for 2008’s entries but didn’t actually write them up. Now 2009 is waiting for its entry too. This is another one of those things that won’t take me half as long as I think it will!
wlake has gotten 9 cheers on this goal.
- Lost Wayfarer cheered this 12 months ago
- Eimear cheered this 16 months ago
- kathybacon cheered this 2 years ago
- the_crooked_tree cheered this 2 years ago
- mandarcat cheered this 2 years ago
- leahysb cheered this 3 years ago
- wraiths82 cheered this 3 years ago
- DragonOakdotcom cheered this 3 years ago
- nealcassady cheered this 3 years ago