After two or three years of doing nothing, we’ve finally started working again – just for a few hours on Monday. But it felt really good.
Taylor has written 3 entries about this goal
Over margaritas on Saturday we talked about starting to work on the book again. It’s been two years since we did anything substantial on it, and we need to finish it or give up in order to make room in our lives for new projects.
Talking over margaritas is dangerous because everything seems possible under the influence of tequila. The reality is that not everything is possible. So much of it is about priorities. About setting aside time to work, and not getting sidetracked.
When it comes to food and other things, my eyes are often bigger than my stomach. I want everything, but can’t possibly eat everything I put on my plate. As a result, a lot of effort (and food) gets wasted.
but for the last year or so we’ve made almost no progress. The interviews and document sit in a file cabinet.
This year, I want us to finish it.
Taylor has gotten 14 cheers on this goal.
- Tristan cheered this 3 years ago
- jansu cheered this 3 years ago
- redstar cheered this 3 years ago
- signora oye vey cheered this 3 years ago
- Barracuda48 cheered this 3 years ago
- Martin cheered this 3 years ago
- atinygoat cheered this 3 years ago
- BeeQ, hangin round the 43'hood since 2006 cheered this 3 years ago
- 14cauliflowers cheered this 3 years ago
- yebw cheered this 5 years ago
- Tartsy cheered this 6 years ago
- Bedhead2 cheered this 6 years ago
- diamondlightfoot cheered this 7 years ago
- Waterfall Nymph cheered this 7 years ago