www.pgeveryday.com/Recipe Looking For New Recipes To Try? Check Out These Recipe Ideas
www.porkbeinspired.com/ Take flavor further with pork - Get simple, delicious recipes now!
www.duncanhines.com/Tips Read, Share and Comment on Baking Tips From Duncan Hines!
www.kraftrecipes.com/SaladDressing Embrace Taste And Enjoy Savory Recipes From Kraft® Salad Dressing!
Xiubami has written 19 entries about this goal
I really liked this, I’m not a huge chicken fan but like the buffalo sauce and who doesn’t love home made blue cheese dressing.
2-3 pound lean pork roast
1 cup sugar (seems like a lot, but it mellows out)
½ cup white vinegar
4 tablespoons soy sauce
4 tablespoons ketchup
20 ounce can crushed pineapple (drained)
Brown the pork roast on all sides and put it in your slow cooker. Mix everything else and bring it to a boil, then pour it over the meat.
Cook on low for 4 hours or until very tender (spoon the sauce over the meat every once in a while).
I had serious doubts this about 10 hours into the brine but it was the most tasty & moist turkey we’ve ever had. This will be the turkey recipe from now on.
so I made a recipe out of my favorite soup book. It was interesting one side was acidic and the other was spicy. It was a decent combination but I don’t think we’ll be having it again.
This was easy and really good. I had these great lentils at an Ethiopian restaurant a little over a month ago and ran into this recipe online. It was cheap, easy and delicious. I will definitely be making this again.
I made this last night with ribs. It was alright, not fantastic like I was hoping from the reviews.
Xiubami has gotten 13 cheers on this goal.
- sitruunapuu cheered this 1 year ago
- Simon cheered this 1 year ago
- kmar cheered this 2 years ago
- bermudamohawk cheered this 2 years ago
- andi_dufresne cheered this 2 years ago
- Dreamer7787 cheered this 2 years ago
- Cloudberry cheered this 2 years ago
- buffalosnowangel cheered this 2 years ago
- Katie cheered this 2 years ago
- Kika cheered this 2 years ago
- Lanie cheered this 2 years ago
- rxntym cheered this 3 years ago
- Geo58 cheered this 3 years ago