- Saturday, September 22nd Fat – 24.1% Pro – 40.7% Carb – 35.2% No exercise. Not enough water. In dire need of groceries. Happy Saturday!
- Sunday, September 23rd Fat – 23.4% Pro – 43.5%% Carb – 33.1% Worked out yippee! Must drink more water. Those pancakes I tried to make were Nuh-asstee!
- Monday, September 24th Fat – 27.5% Pro – 42% Carb – 30.5% Another good macro day. Productive workday. Productive evening. What more could one ask for. Good night all! Good water!
- Tuesday, September 25th Fat – 28.1% Pro – 41.6% Carb – 30.3% Another good day. 4 days in a row. Good on water again. Yippee!!
www.personaltrainerfood.com/Meal-Plans Choose The Meal Plan Diet That Fits You Best, And Find A Healthier You!
supportplanner.caringbridge.org/ Family & Group Meal Planner. CaringBridge SupportPlanner Tool.
www.beachbody.com/P90X Tony Horton's 12 extreme workouts. For 3 Low Payments of $39.95+S&H!
www.ask.com/7+Day+Eating+Plan Search for 7 Day Eating Plan. Find Great Results on Ask.com!
www.searchinq.com/7DayMealPlans Info on 7 Day Meal Plans Answers, Results and Great Info!
yese_g has written 6 entries about this goal
- Thursday, September 20th: Fat – 26.1% Pro – 40.6% Carb – 33.3%
- Monday, September 10th: Fat – 23.5% Pro – 44.6% Carb – 31.9%
- Tuesday, September 11th: Fat – 26.6% Pro – 45.5% Carb – 26.9%
- Wednesday, September 12th: Fat – Fat – 28.5% Pro – 47% Carb – 24.5%
- Thursday, September 13th: Didn’t keep track. My coworker gave me cinnamon rolls. Good up until the planned Panda Express and the cinnamon rolls
- Friday, September 14th: Was doing good until my coworker said she made _(especially for me)_ginataan (A Filipino desert). She sat there until I finished it. It wasn’t that good, not worth ruining my diet for. Got home and had the other half of Panda Express and another cinnamon roll. bleh.
How about 5 days of good eating and the weekends will be allowed 1 meal or snack outside these parameters?
WHEN I do this for 2 weeks, I want those blue earrings!
Fat – 29.1%
Pro – 39.7%
Carb – 31.2%
Yay much better than yesterday. A bit low on calories and in water. But not bad. Pretty satisfied. Happy Monday (=
Day 2 of 7.
Fat – 23.8% Pro – 34.1% Carb – 42.1%
Not bad. Probably could have used a few less carbs, maybe no sweet potato or banana. Not bad. Water intake was good. Stayed pretty thirsty.
Day 1 of 7. If I can do 7 days in a row I will buy earrings similar to the ones above.
Fat – 31.5%
Pro – 41.9%
Carb – 26.6%