I paid for the toll for 2 cars behind me. It felt really good. Going to the next toll I paid for another car behind me. This could get really addicting. I will definitely have to cut down on diet coke and starbuck purchases. It felt really nice to do a little something for someone when I am aware that I will never get a Thank you. I have no idea who they are. I told the toll clerk to tell them “Merry Christmas”
yogamom07 has written 23 entries about this goal
Someone sent me a link to free disney tickets for the Disney christmas parade filming. You could print out up to 8 tickets which even included parking. I then sent it out to everyone on facebook. I even got a Thankyou from a family of 5!!!
I am so proud of this accomplishment. I have been growing my hair out for awhile. I found a salon that gives to the organization on a regular basis. I went to them for a trim. It’s a bit expensive. They did not charge me for the actual chop. I did give a very generous tip. I am so happy with the cut. It meant so much to me to give and know that a child is going to benefit from my hair donation.
Well I need to get a trim just to get my highlights out. If I do this soon… I think around December my hair might be ready to get the chop. I actually think it’s long enough now but I need to get the color off of my ends. I have been wanting to give to the Pantene hair collection for cancer patients for awhile now. They will accept 8 inches vs. the Locks of hair is 10 inches I believe. I have to start researching short hair cuts. I know that the stylists like the pictures.
ok.. I was inspired yesterday from a dailychallenge.org. It was an entry about a lady who had $50 dollars to give to charity or to help someone and she wanted ideas on what to do with the money. Well she got a lot of entries. One entry was a link to the Oprah show about paying it forward. I want to be more active with this goal. I want to plan out something nice to give someone. My husband says that we have a little money to work with each month. Even if it is just paying for someones meal in drive-thru, I want to give back in the community. I am going to make it a goal to give back month by month. I am going to research the nonprofit organizations in my area and see what I can do.
someones entry stated that this site was easier than photoshop.
Get and give global inspiration.
Gave another homeless pack out today :)
yogamom07 has gotten 26 cheers on this goal.
- joie de vivre cheered this 2 years ago
- Shaylaine cheered this 3 years ago
- fritopia cheered this 3 years ago
- metafora77 cheered this 3 years ago
- Ash cheered this 3 years ago
- tessiebess cheered this 4 years ago
- skitty1458mk2 cheered this 4 years ago
- PJ cheered this 4 years ago
- Zarena cheered this 4 years ago
- From Wetsuits To Silk Suits cheered this 4 years ago
- pinggz cheered this 4 years ago
- Kaekse cheered this 4 years ago
- flameNebula cheered this 5 years ago
- Calissa cheered this 5 years ago
- Rachel cheered this 5 years ago
- Ru cheered this 5 years ago
- MiaLiisa cheered this 5 years ago
- kml0107 cheered this 5 years ago
- bebrave cheered this 5 years ago
- Faustus cheered this 5 years ago
- newsurfiegirl cheered this 5 years ago