i was accepted today. classes start on my birthday, lol.
www.strayer.edu/ Reduced Tuition & Graduation Fund. Now Up To 40% More Affordable.
www.westwood.edu/Chicago We have 25 Career Programs and a Campus in Chicago Contact Us Today!
www.waldenu.edu/ Study Online & Further Your Career. Get More Information Now!
www.529prepaidtuition.org/ College Illinois! Prepaid Tuition, Pay for college at current rates
www.phoenix.edu/ Prepare for Today's Market with Our Programs. University of Phoenix®.
Samantha has written 3 entries about this goal
my plan is to get a hopefully full time job in february. i’m going to save money for a car and a laptop. i’m also going to get my g2 sometime before august. i need all of these things for school in september. i also guess i’ll have to apply. i think the deadline is february 1st, but i won’t even know if i’m graduated by then. i can apply later, i guess. laura says to apply anyway. nicole says to apply for gen arts as well as graphic design. you apply to up to three things for the same fee. i need $85 =/
there’s still basically a month, so i shouldn’t worry just now.
i was talking to my friend. i said that i think i’ll take graphic design in the fall. then i changed it to the winter. then i changed it to after i get a job and a car of my own. then i decided that it’d be cool to live in a dorm. at least i have a program picked out now.
i signed up to ocas so i can get a plan put together.
Samantha has gotten 12 cheers on this goal.
- Cephlapod cheered this 5 years ago
- Kashur cheered this 5 years ago
- tikini wikini cheered this 5 years ago
- Pete cheered this 5 years ago
- Buriedinabook cheered this 5 years ago
- EGC cheered this 5 years ago
- jimrin cheered this 5 years ago
- gypsiewriter thinks life is beautiful cheered this 5 years ago
- escspnwd cheered this 6 years ago
- Dee cheered this 6 years ago
- jrbowman cheered this 6 years ago
- heaveemetal cheered this 6 years ago