1) Go through the music library and make sure that every song has the correct tag with title, artist, album and year. 2) Clean up my gmail mailbox 3) Clean up my school mailbox 4) Organize the bookmarks in my browser 5) Clean up my desk – the shelf, 1st drawer, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th 6) Unlike all the rubbish pages on facebook.
7) Put all the English materials into folders (grammar folder, exercises, vocabulary)
8) Go through that box full of stuff that has been lying in the corner fo ages
9) Buy stickers
10) Take the appointment book everywhere I go
www.udotherest.com/ Explore Different Apps & Tools That May Help You Get Organized.
www.lifereimagined.aarp.org/ Discover Your What's Next Moment. Free Tools, Tips & Online Coaching.
www.organizeyourself.com/results! They laughed at me, until it worked With expert guidance, it's simple!
www.containerstore.com/ Organize your Home With Our Storage at The Container Store.
zdechlinka has written 9 entries about this goal
I think, I’ll be able to become more organized if I clean up every little aspect of my life, one by one.
If I manage and keep focused on just one thing at a time, I’ll stop feeling as if everything was falling on my head.
The feeling of being orgazined starts with the process of cleaning up – which itself has to be orgazined.
(gotta keep that in mind)
I’ve already started with my music library and I’ve sorted out all the albums into folders by genre.
So… now I’m going to write down the list of the things that need to be sotred out and organized. I’ll do one and move from there to another one. I’ll focus on one thing at a time and thus make the process more effective.
I did it!
The 12,6 GB of music is neatly sorted into folders.
It feels so good and clean!
12,6 GB of music I need to sort out.
I’m going nuts!
- my music library (loads of unsorted music that needs to be categorized into folders)
- my school paperwork
- my desk
- MY HEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD!!!
- I need to find out how and what to do every week and write down a list
So here I am again.
In the exact same place I was a year ago.
I’m such a mess!
43 things have always been so helpful and yet I always lose my will to get stuff done, I stop coming here and everything gets back to where it was. To the dark chaotic apocalypse.
I’m so tired… I want to be organized and I want to improve my life. But I guess I’m in a bad place in my life right now.
There’s a lot going on that I can’t really do anything about. My bad relationship with my parents, for instance, isn’t exactly helping me get out of this heck of a slump.
But I’ve decided I have to do something.
I’m going to clean up the mess in my head and get myself organized once for all.
First thing is a week challenge:
I’m going to write down a list of thing to do every day and try to keep it up for a week.
If I manage, I’m going to treat myself with something supercool and delicious.. like….. sushi! (just thought of that:D)
Yeeaah! If I manage, I’m gonna have sushi.
Oh wow, that’s what I call a motivation!
I bought a little cosmetic bag and put some neccessary things it it (like plasters, spare bobby pins, basic make-up, hygienic wipes and so on) and I’m trying to take it everywhere I go but I still need some time to get used to it. It’s not that easy since I have like a bazillion handbags and I use a different one almost everyday.
The new semestr is about to begin and I’ve started taking my appointment book everywhere I go once again.. well.. I’m going to start doing so.
I think I should decorate the book somehow so it’s more pleasant to look at.
I have bought an appointment book but I’m not able to use it regulary.
I really need to make a habit of it… like put my timetable in it, create a system of symbols for various appointments, goals, important stuff, things to buy and so on, drag it everywhere I go and write everything important in it!
Ok, I’m going to start now and print the timetable now.
zdechlinka has gotten 17 cheers on this goal.
- starie cheered this 14 months ago
- Living In God's Exquisite, Miraculous Sufficiency cheered this 14 months ago
- starburst1982 cheered this 14 months ago
- TSE cheered this 16 months ago
- Speak_Now cheered this 16 months ago
- Spatz cheered this 16 months ago
- yogamom cheered this 16 months ago
- swinglifeaway316 cheered this 17 months ago
- runwim cheered this 17 months ago
- Rebecca cheered this 17 months ago
- JadedForever cheered this 17 months ago
- StupendaFanciulla cheered this 18 months ago
- Benirawr cheered this 18 months ago
- amandaperl cheered this 18 months ago
- maga2010 cheered this 2 years ago
- Celtic Christian cheered this 2 years ago
- Poomy cheered this 3 years ago