3 – Sunshine, lunch and coffee with D.
- I found a A Whisper in the Noise poster. It’s on my wall now, haha.
- We read an article about sex in Japan in class, that was fun
- Evening with my friends in the bar
4 – I managed to finish all the school work for the next day
- I ran into my ex-roommie, we had lunch together and then hung out in the park nearby.. I think I miss having a fluent English speaker around, we used to switch from Czech (Slovak in his case) into English as if it was nothing unusual.
5 – American literature lecture, I just loooove Sylvia Plath.
- Cheap new pants
- Beer with my fellow English students
- British modernist literature and mr. Kaylor’s awesome theories on literature and Baron Corvo. Taking this course was the best idea I’v ever had, seriously.
- My roomie and I talked about so much stuff until very, very, very late. It felt like a sleepover. So nice!
- Oh dear, this is my 101st post on this goal!
- I ran into D., we’re going to have ice-cream tomorrow. I’m looking forward to spending some time with him. I haven’t talked to him for aaaaaages (plus he’s British, it’ll be a cool English training for me).
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom + Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
Those movies just never get old. They’re so brilliant, especially The Last Crusade, I just love Sean Connery in it.
The scene when he sets the room on fire, they both keep turning around in the fireplace secret door for a while and then Indiana Jones blocks the passage with a Hitler bust… that just kills me every time.
But there is a moral!
Never let Sean Connery get hold of your lighter or he’ll set the house on fire. :D
E-mail from my Japanese teacher addressed to “Ninjin-chan” – ninjin is carrot (that’s cause of my haircolor) in Japanese and chan is a suffix used for friends and such. I just love that nickname, it’s so cool and cute.