I love this book, it made me realize a lot of inside things, very helpful to find myself, to know what i really need.
zhou has written 14 entries about this goal
From two people’s experience, to state the influence of original families.
This book tells that no complaint will bring you a lot of good things. Complaint is not good for bodies and mind. Maybe we feel that we are not the persons who always complaint, but in fact when you do this no complaint activity, you will find that there are lots of complaints around you. after many times of realization, you will find yourself less and less complaint, and then peace.
One of my favourite writer write this, she is also a psychologist. She wrote this story after she came back from viewing actual SARS patients and something in the hospital. It is about when a terrible virus goes over the city and many men died of the corolla-shaped virus, then the city is closed away from the outside. doctors and some people stay with the patients directly, and meanwhile study how to conquer the virus. Also there are some peole wanting to make benefits from this disease. At last, the city is controlled.
I thought what the writer basically wanted to tell us is that we need to care about our enviroment or something else, otherwise we will meet another virus like sars and H1N1.
This is a book writen by doctor of traditional Chinese medicine.She told us not to spend much on make-ups, but more attention on body, what you eat is more important than what you use on faces.
I just read something useful for me on this book. To keep and continue the body patience, we need to exercise regularly and also need to comply with experts’ advice to get enough exercise, avoiding hurt ourselves.
This is a history about song dynasty in old china, it tells the course of the downfall of that dynasty, due to many elements, such as the emperors’ weakness in governing a country and his ministers, also they are cowards when meeting the invade of other countries, they admired those who knew how to flatter him and get rid of a lot of good and brave ministers. So it is common when a government was like this.
I don’t know how to translate this book’s english name, it is about some chinese culture, religion, their history, their development.
This book describes around 6 places in China, like some man-made places under water for many years and been found by local people some day, and some special shaped houses in the mountains, some very heavy iron cows under the river sand, etc. there are many interesting places in China waiting us to discover them.
How to be strong-minded, how to let people feel that, this book asks people to spend aroud 15 mins in front of a mirror, and say to oneself again and again that ” I am strong”, 90 days later, you will find a different yourself.
I don’t know whether it is right, and I haven’t practised it, but i felt something will work if following that.
zhou has gotten 23 cheers on this goal.
- AshaVera cheered this 1 day ago
- ClocksDeclaring cheered this 5 days ago
- proudauzzie cheered this 1 week ago
- zhelia cheered this 2 weeks ago
- Stéphanie cheered this 2 weeks ago
- Tartsy cheered this 3 weeks ago
- christie_90 cheered this 1 month ago
- Solitae cheered this 1 month ago
- Andromeda cheered this 2 months ago
- Nepeta Thompson cheered this 2 months ago
- DoggerBogger2 cheered this 2 months ago
- starie cheered this 4 months ago
- heazyn cheered this 5 months ago
- Cornucopia cheered this 9 months ago
- chiphi cheered this 9 months ago
- samIam cheered this 11 months ago
- that one girl cheered this 12 months ago
- Lanie cheered this 12 months ago
- Ash cheered this 13 months ago
- Jeff Welton cheered this 13 months ago
- sitruunapuu cheered this 13 months ago