1. My wife
2. Challenging times at work, can be an opportunity.
3. Learn everyday at the day job.
4. Good solid professional network.
5. All of the other things that I’ve been blessed with in life.
Ardillon86's Life List
1. Daily: Reflect on 5 things for which I'm grateful.
2. Eat healthy
3. keep track of my daily calories
4. Go to San Francisco
5. sleep better
6. see the northern lights
7. let my hair grow long again
8. visit all 50 states
9. To live instead of exist
10. dream lucidly
11. write a book
12. make a bucket list
13. figure out what makes me happy
14. Learn to play the guitar
15. Start my own business
16. decide what the hell I would like to do with the rest of my life
17. go on a road trip with no predetermined destination
18. Make new friends
19. Go skydiving
20. Be a better friend
21. go backpacking
22. draw more
23. Fly a plane
24. own a motorcycle
25. fire a gun in a shooting range
26. have a family
27. drive from north america to south america
28. Do 1,000 crunches per week (until you can bounce pesos off my abs!)
29. start a consulting firm
30. Become a billionaire
How I did it: Registered with www.pandora.comThey have a plethora of music waiting for you to evaluate and listen to. Random artists are selected that match you past "approved" music. After a while, you simply start listening to a variety of artists/music in general. Read how I did it…
How I did it: Well, over time - I went from being a Tech support guy to a software engineer. The transition was something that I was afraid of. I never really liked to program while I was in college. When someone offered me an opportunity to learn/polish my programming skills - I took the risk. They actually gave me 3 months to read up on C, C#, SQL, and ASP. It took a lot of self motivation to actually go out and buy books about these broad subjects. … Read how I did it…
1. My wife
1. The weekend and being off
2. Trying the wee trio for lunch (shepherds pie, chicken pot pie, and beef stew)
3. Test driving the BMW X5
5. A place to call home
- Not being complacent.
- Life, and overcoming hurdles in my past.
- The knowledge and experience I’ve acquired in a short period of time.
- My close loved ones.
- Shelter, food, and the essentials in life.