1. What did I learn last week?
Not scolding myself internally for saying or doing the wrong thing for more than a day or two, not decades.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Getting organized, more. Properly hanging my collage photo frame, on a tricky partial wall by the window in my room. Only took me 2 hours! But it’s just about perfectly aligned with the frame of my window. Not the little square decorative corner.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Figuring out what faith is—hope in things unseen – in other words expectation. This was in a flash of insight.
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Reconcile cheque book.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Praise my Lord. Have a good day. Don’t worry about tomorrow.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Keeping my thought life pure and lovely. Still working on this.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Here’s a list:
Fridge magnets—P Welsh (almost), and Laurie (done).
Procedure manual for work—partially done.
learn more about MS Office 2013 for work.
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
All of the above.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
Uncle Stan. I’ll write to him though, he likes letters.
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘thank you’?
God. My parents, my family, my co-workers who give me rides without asking for anything in return.
13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
Talk to my boss for sure—keep putting it off. Sign up for volunteering at church in September.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 weeks?
a.Talk to God daily
b.Continue to get 3 half done fridge magnets finished (I’ve completed 4).
c.Draw and watercolour
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Saying simple straightforward prayers, and just talking with God in general, more Bible reading.
Nothing for work procedures.
Getting half complete art projects completed, I’m up to 5 items now.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
a.Spend time on the trail alone, with God, fasting.
b.Get screenshots for changing status for New Books, to Adult Books. Add to procedures (a picture’s worth a thousand words, or so “they” say—am I a “they”?)—still working on this, had to put it aside.
c.I’ve got all my bookkeeping caught up for now, but I still have to reconcile my cheque book.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Spending time with God on the trail near my home. Being with friends, and family (on the phone). Getting more jobs done,
18.What are my fears? Won’t answer.
19. What am I most grateful for?
God’s mercies, and tender love, for being saved while still Christ’s enemy, and the Holy Spirit who still wants to dwell within me. For the gift of my beautiful, precious Mom and Dad. Still all of the above, but now the beautiful flow of maturity and wisdom—which is hard won.
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful today?
Plant more seeds, lettuce, spinach, radishes. Go for a walk and admire Creation. Listen to beautiful music, vocal or instrumental or both.
Thanks Butohdancer for this idea, I cut and paste from your post for this template.