Okay, so I am down about 23lbs, and I know my goal was 30lbs by this time, but I’m not going to give up. I think that 23lbs is a GREAT start!
We all must learn to be proud of all the small stepping stones we reach to get us to the other side.
I’m going to retain this goal, and try to lose even more than the original 30lbs (which I can do and still be a healthy weight), I’m going to give myself until December.
Okay, I found a place to go bungee jumping… and I think my friend will come with me in May. He said he won’t do it, but he’ll take pictures :) I’m excited about this!
I’m back… okay, I realize I haven’t completed this relatively easy goal, so todoy I spent a bit of time
27. I have a fairly good memory
28. When I say I’ll do something, I’ll do it
29. I’m a hard worker
30. I enjoy having a lazy day off once in a while (I don’t think I have to keep constantly busy, but most of the time)
31. I’m open minded
32. When I don’t know the answer, I’ll say so
33. My smooth skin (I put on lotion after every shower)
34. I know what real friends are, and who mine are
35. I’m truly blessed in many ways, and I understand that
36. I don’t take advantage of people
37. I’m a traveler
38. I love to dance
39. I love to cuddle
40. I’m not tied to my cell phone, and I will call back, or reply to the text message when it’s a good time for me
41. I enjoy healthy food (like fruits and veggies, brown bread/rice…)
42. I like to drink water (and don’t enjoy soda pop very often, too carbonated)
43. I can be impulsive
44. My hair
45. I like to read, do puzzles, play board games AND sit around and visit, I don’t need to spend my life on the computer (though sometimes, I spend lots of time there:(
46. I like plants, and am able to keep most around for a long time
47. I’m fairly healthy
48. I like to play sports
49. The way I smell, lots of people comment on how good I smell.
50. I had a good upbringing… and I let my parents know that I appreciate all they have done
51. I do spring cleaning
52. That I’m an animal lover