1. What did I learn last week?
Never change your personality to be love.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Finish 2010 with a standing ovation!!!!
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
Wow, I can mention one: my dramatic broke of my relationship (caras vemos, corazones no conocemos= We can see faces, but not their hearts), my kid seeing snow for first time (and me too), a wonderful come together of my friends in New Years Eve (In Old San Juan).
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Clean my kid’s room after the installation of my airconditioners.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Read, dont worry about my economical situation, go to Casa Grande!!!!
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Last week I set boundaries with some people. Sometimes this action isnt well accept it.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
PHONE CALLS IN THE EVENING!!!!
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
Thinking to much about what people expect of me.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Some reports, organize my office and clean the patio.
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
New friends, reconect with old friends, finish the article to the university’s blog. Still with my work’s brainstorming.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’?
J. to be more than a coworker, a excelent friend.
13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
My son to understand his father. Some of my residents.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
Finish my coaching hours, handle with my kid’s condition, try to be free and happy.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
Continue working in the university. Do my best.
Increase the quality time with my son. Maybe this year we start a new diet.
Get deep into my yoga practice, reconect with meditation, do new things.
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
Finish the ARTICLE!!!
Make changes to the behaviour modification plan.
Pray, go to Unity, Read and go to the mat.
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
GO TO MY TRIPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!
18 .What are your fears?
19. What am I most grateful for?
20. What can I do this week to make life more beautiful?
Go to my retreat, see beautiful people with same interests, hear music.