1. What did I learn last week?
Love is free and savage. If I try to canalize the love according with my expectations, I will be frustrated. I have to flow.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
Find a group to give a stress management workshop.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
My kid won his first medal in football yayyyy!!!
4. What’s the #1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
Go to the pharmacy, pay bills, revise my son’s notebooks for the final exams.
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
Do yoga seriously (this week I really need to stretch myself), Pray, pray and pray.
6. What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
Negative thoughts about my lover, anxiety for talk in public this next thursday.
7. What was last week’s biggest time sink?
Phone calls in the evening, farmville, Tagged
8. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
Dealing with my family personalities, try to control my relationship.
9. What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
Informs, pay bills, go to the pharmacy, paint with primer my living room walls.
10. What opportunities are still on the table?
Revise a possible side job writing articles, give the best of me in this workshop. Continue with my plans to Casa Grande Mountain Retreat.
11. Is there anyone I’ve been meaning to talk to?
Just with my mum, I want to release all my sadness and confusion.
12. Is there anyone that deserves a big ‘Thank You’?
Like every week… my mom…
13. How can I help someone else this coming week?
I HAVE to help my son to finish this semester with success.
14. What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
Finish my counseling coaching class.
Go deep in my spirituality.
Finish to fix my new home.
15. Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
My career: Give a worshop this next thurday.
Spirituality: Pray, be in silence, cry if necesary
House: Finish to paint with primer, start to choose the colors of my room
16. What’s the next step for each goal?
My career: Revise powerpoint, adds new things, practice
Spirituality: Do some restorative yoga, take time to pray and write in my journal
House: Try to paint to walls with primer each day, choose the colors of my house
17. What am I looking forward to during the upcoming week?
Go to celebrate after my workshop
18. What are my fears?
Feel lonely and get depressed
19. What am I most grateful for?
For Unity church
20. What can I do to make life more beautiful?
See my flower pot full of fresh flowers, try to take more care of myself, dress white, hug my baby…