I finally finished my master thesis last summer, but I can’t say it was worth it on its own. However, finishing it allowed me to move on to a great job, so in that sense it was definitely worth it.
Bjørn's Life List
1. stop procrastinating
2. Spend less time fooling around on the net and more time actually working
3. Read all books by Douglas Adams
4. Take over the world
5. Learn Ruby
6. Work on my secret project
7. sell something on ebay
8. write an application on Rails
10. Get organized
11. Read all Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett
I think sex is great when you do it with someone you love, and who loves you. Otherwise it just doesn’t feel right.
I’ve read a lot of books by Douglas Adams. First “The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”, then “Last Chance to See”, then “Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency” and at the moment I’m reading “The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul”. I wonder whether I’m getting close to having read all of them.