I am finally in the perfect situation – I have loads of storage room and less stuff to put in them. This means I can be organised instead of just shoving it away and forgetting about it because I can’t get to it.
I have 3 upstairs hallway cupboards.
Cupboard #1 – no shelves
- ironing board
Cupboard #2 – top to bottom shelves
- bed clothes
Cupboard #3 – top shelf & rails
- overflow clothes?
I have a lot less to store so for once it might be difficult organising my storage :)
We moved house. I realised how much stuff I have and this is a problem. I want the new house to be clutter free.
- Unpack all boxes
- Sort Lily’s room
- put all clothes away
- sort Lily’s small clothes and store away
- under the sink
- stored kitchen appliances
- Hallway cupboards
- my shoes
1. My dependency on food as a pass time, crutch and overindulgent behaviour.
Has been bad up until this point as I’ve been grabbing what I can, when I can, but from now on I shall be controlled on weightwatchers I am sure of it.
2. My dependency on others to make me feel validated.
Now I appreciate myself and am proud of myself when I have done a good job. I still rely on A2’s attention to fee attractive though
3. My procrastinating nature.
Still procrastinating but made a conscious effort to be the”do it now”people the other day and have ticked a good few things off my to do list.
4. My inability to express my thoughts as I wish to; my difficulties constructing coherent and thought out spoken sentences
I am managing just fine now.
5. My use of buying items to make me feel happy.NEW: I have been using retail therapy to make me feel good recently. It needs to stop.