- took snacks and drinks out to town to stop me buying stuff out when hungry or thirsty.
- coconut roll on antiperspirant instead of buying a new spray.
- drank water when I fancied a coke.
I am really getting into this goal now due to our financial situation. It’s a challenge and I feel triumph each time I use up, wear it out, make it do or do without!
- Lego (city)
- Lego (big box)
- Pokemon cards
- Skincare sample bag
- Pandora bracelet
- cheap stair basket I have always wanted
- swingy chair with straps for L eating in instead of buying highchair
I’ve been making do for the last few days since the money situation hit me finally. I am fully prepared to eat what’s in the cupboards, fridge and freezer before I buy more, even if it isn’t what I fancy at the time.
Once it runs out I will buy a loaf of bread, eat toast for each meal (with the jam, peanut butter, margarine & Nutella I already have) and take a multivitamin until we are more stable.
It will be a challenge and I am up for it!