1) Funny: has to make me laugh.
2) Spontaneous: such a great quality to have.
3) Honest: from honesty spawns trust
4) Active: active = (in most cases) good looking.
5) Good Looking: shallow, yes, but so very true
6) Supportive: if he doesn’t support what I do…blah.
7) Sensitive: enough to where feelings matter
8) Protective: just so I can feel safe :)
9) Loving: caring, same thing. A willingness to pronounce his love for me.
10) Talkative: I love conversing, quiet is a turnoff.
11) Sporty: I’m that way, we can do sports together
12) Happy: if I have a bad day, I’d like him to pick me up, not bring me down.
13) Independent: clinginess is SO annoying, but a little isn’t bad.
14) Friendly: my friends matter, he needs to be friendly with them.
15) Kid person: I love kids, he should too.
16) Organized: not overly so, but he shouldn’t be a slob
17) Family oriented: family first, come on, now.
18) Good cook: every woman loves a man that can cook
19) Laid back: I don’t need someone up my ass all the time and being all nit-picky
20) NOT an extreme saver: I like to shop, and you’re not stopping me.
21) Social: do your boy nights, because I want girl nights
22)Romantic: I like fun dates, but a romantic one every once in awhile really hits the spot
23) Caring: I want him to ask how my day was, and if it’s not good actually care
24) Stylish: he shouldn’t dress like he’s 80 if he’s not
25)Closeness: not just to me, but to everyone. Bonds: they work wonders.
26) Crazy: not in a mental institution way, but in a loud, funny, crazy way.
27) Brave, Daring: take risks! Let’s go skydiving!
28) Smile: he has to have a great smile, because around me, people tend to do that a lot. (dimples are adorable!!!)
29) Head of hair: no baldy for me, I looooove hair: it’s gotta be good, like Jesse from Full House good ;)
30) Have a good time: i want to go out and have a drink, he should come with.
31) Ambitious: he should strive for what he wants, and I can support him.
32) NOT short tempered: he shouldn’t blow up at every little
33) Smart: not nerdy, but smart enough so he’s not stupid.
34)Photogenic: I like pictures, so don’t be all weird about it.
35) Videogames: yeah, I play COD, and I could whoop his ass.
36) Thoughtful: a dozen roses wouldn’t hurt
37)In charge: he should be able to speak for himself, and others when needed.
38) Outgoing: he should put himself out there.
39) Up-to-date: if he doesn’t know what a cell phone is…blah
40) Hardworking: be good at what you do, and work hard T everything you do.
41) Trustworthy: I want to trust you when you say you’re working late, it’s earned: so earn it.
42) NOT a smoker: sorry, it’s a turnoff
43) Dependable: if he says he’s going to be there, he best be there.
44) Pretty eyes: catch a girls attention, that’s what they do
45)Optimistic: look on the bright side.
46)Understanding: if you don’t get why I’m mad about something, try to get it
47) Be yourself: even if you aren’t all of the above, and below, being yourself is more important than being fake.
48) Prioritize: if the boys take place over me 6 days a week, can’t you see why I’d be mad?
49) Strong: if you can’t beat me at arm wrestling…honey that’s a problem.
50) Tall: even if I wear some heels, you should be close to, if not taller, than me.
51) Respectful: don’t throw people down, use your manners: common sense boy.
52) Act the same: don’t act all cool around your friends or co-workers, I mean, come on!
53) Open minded: take criticism, sometimes, you’ll benefit.
54) Dream big: be like a kid, have a pluthera of options open for yourself.
55) Affectionate: a little PDA never heart anyone
56) Proud: look at yourself and be proud, because if you’re not proud of what you’re doing, who will be?
57) Futuristic: always think ahead, don’t stay in the past
58) Confident: be confident in everything you do, walk win confidence, show it.
59) Musically aware: no one listens to the old 40s music, or Justin Bieber.
60) TV and movies: I like sitting down and cuddling for a good show/movie.
61) Not finicky: don’t be picky about everything. Life isn’t fair.
62) Attendance: if I have an important doctors meeting, spontaneously show up for support.
63)Money: I don’t want to be living on a street, I’m not asking for a mansion, I’m just asking you to pull your weight
64) Animals: I love animals, and you should too! How could you?
65)Chores: I’m not making you a damn sandwich and cleaning the toilet, we share chores, women aren’t meant to do then all
66)Classy: be able to dress up. You shouldn’t be a short and tank guy all the time
67) Sarcastic: sarcasm is great, but not all the time
68) Humor: be able to make fun of yourself. How cute is that?
69) Interests: have interests! Share them with me.
70) Scared: don’t be scared to be scared.
71) Sharing: if something’s wrong, tell me. I like to feel like you can tell me things.
72) Water: I love water sports, can you handle the heat?
73) Knowing: you should know if I’m crying, something is up
74) Illness: if I’m sick, treat me like so. Breakfast in bed it never hurt: I’d so the same for you.
75) I’m done :)
Brittanini16's Life List
1. List 100 Qualities I look for in a Guy
1) Funny: has to make me laugh.