1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
To people please
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Install compassion for all beings
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Helping the homeless
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Doing what I can
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Help more animals.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
By being bossy when needed
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Ask them to please not discuss this topic in my vicinity for she is a friend of mine and I do not wish to be part of the conversation.
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Parents make mistakes
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Don’t eat animals
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Not everyone has a conscious
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Paris, France. J’adore!
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
22. Why are you, you?
I was born this way baby
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Probably not. We all fuck up.
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
25. What are you most grateful for?
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Sometimes. The truth for you can be who you know you are in your heart compared to the truth of a broiler hen who lives in hell hidden from society.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
I don’t recall 5 years ago.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Traveling/Christmas – family
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
when my babies died.
32. If not now, then when?
When it’s time.
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
no. But I get the drift and yes.
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Many folk don’t support other religions as true pathways to God, other ways of prayer or life, other Gods, other peoples beliefs, others sexual preferences e.g. GLBTI, other races cultures, colours, lifestyles, sacred days. “This is my commandment, that ye love one another, even as I have loved you.” Therefore if you be different to me I shall kill you, not accept you, and war explodes. :(
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
If I had one.
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More I enjoyed
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
Two days ago.
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
I’d be happy.
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
If I remained extremely attractive in my eyes, yes. Famous – well, it would depend on why I was famous.
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Truly living is being honest with your dark side. Knowing who you are amongst the dirty dark times. Being able to laugh at circumstance. Then getting up and being you, in all you have learnt through that, and embracing life. Being alive is more like I am now. A bit of shell from those times, trying to fill the gap those times tore apart.
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Peoples judgements again
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Be in the water
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
I love much, and whom I love know they are loved. My actions express this love. I hope!
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
In 5 minutes from now I probably wont remember any of that. It’s not important to me.
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Life has a hand in it for my set of circumstance. Not everything is as clear cut as you’d like this question to be. I make decisions for me. I take others opinions into consideration. Who wouldn’t? Life is about living, and living with those you love means sharing, giving, exchanging and exploring. I’ve got a strong will, I’m not a door mat, but sometimes you go with others ideas because they’re not what you would ever have thought up and they are BRILLIANT!