Cdngirl2's Life List
1. see a cure for insulin-dependent diabetes
2. Daily: Reflect on 5 things for which I'm grateful.
3. drink more water
4. declutter my life
5. have fun every day
6. talk about things that are on my mind
7. exercise daily
8. Review great products!
How I did it: I routinely go to bed at 11pm and get up at 7am but while I was doing bootcamp I still went to bed at the same time but got up an hour and a half earlier. I actually had to stop bootcamp, due to back issues, so - by default - I am now getting more sleep! Read how I did it…
1. My wonderful & beautiful children
2. Fabulous and inspirational teachers
3. Pottery class – it is helping me to relax and slow down
4. Great friendships
5. Warm smiles and laughter
1. Good friends reminding me to get my butt back over here ;)
2. P.A. Days ~ loved spending the day home with the kids
3. Maintaining my weight loss and exercising
4. Chai tea lattes…yum!
5. Christmas carols.
Sorry I’ve been gone so long! Hope you are all doing well!