1. Dragon Wing by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman – 100%
2. Elven Star by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman – 100%
3. YOU: On A Diet by Dr Oz – 40%
4. My own untitled NaNoWriMo book! – By Me – 0%
5. A Spell for Chameleon by Piers Anthony – 5%
6. The Hobbit by Tolkien – 10%
7. Dragondoom by Dennis McKiernan – 0%
8. Block-aid by The Farlanders – 0%
Yeah, I know… I spend so much time in reality that fantasy is my escape.
I tried to keep it simple. I moved the obvious stuff to the appropriate folders like docs, photos, videos, etc.
Next on all the internal drives I separated them into gaming, work, videography projects, and lastly my podcast show stuff.
I keep nothing on the desktop anymore, and even organized the launcher at the bottom to only apps I use, and not the standard Apple apps.
Now my Mac and I love each other again. I treated it with a brand new 2Tb Time Machine drive. You are welcome Mac. (Tussles the Mac’s hair)
I have updated everything. I have begun organizing folders for specific tasks that I always perform on my Mac. Being a podcaster, gamer, and film maker…I have a Mac Pro with 8 Tbs of drive space that is nearly full of god knows what. This is taking some time, but I am making great steps forward.
In the past 2 weeks I have been religious about making sure that I put files and projects in to my new organized spots. Now to move all the old stuff!