Yesterday I spent a half hour going over potential schedules for my ideal work life balance filled week. While I might be able to more clients on an overflow week, in general I only have time in my life for about 15 appointments per week. And that is when I’m making work a priority.
I would like to get here – 15 appointments, say 16-22 hrs hands on massage and bodywork per week soon. And make it sustainable. Which means continued focus on self care and cross training. Especially need to work my rotator cuff muscles and do more core focused movement.
Excited about my practice :)
Cleaners came while I was at work yesterday. Felt great to come home to freshly mopped and vacuumed home. M appreciates it too.
- tidied for about 30 min to be as ready as time allowed for our house cleaners. Still making it out the door on time by 8:30 am.
- went to bed by 8:30pm! – sweetie was calling it an early night since he had to get up at three to head into work in time to talk with the guys in Belgium today, and snuggling for an early night appealed to me.
- being able to support my friend and colleague by going out to give her a Thai massage she sorely needed before she leaves for India this weekend
- being unexpectedly treated to our lunch at proper eats
- interview with the chiropractor going well, and being offered $10/hr more than his previous pay rate because of my expertise
- swinging by to give a friend a hug and a small gift I’be
Been wanting to get to her for a while. Enjoying a brief visit catching up some and just being quiet too.
- really sinking into my sessions with my clients and feeling satisfied with my work and our relationships
- my new boots! Utilitarian rather than strictly sexy, they are still pretty sweet esthitically and I will really enjoy wearing them fall through winter for years to come
- awareness of what I value in my wedding gown to be
- my love’s sense of humor and affrimation
- my sister’s boyfriend getting more calls for his business, glad to see their clientele developing quickly.
- looking forward to my course next week.