I put two books on hold, now I must await their arrival. In the meantime I can check websites:
-http://www.enjoybolivia.com, http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldguide/bolivia , http://www.travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1069.html , http://www.iexplore.com/dmap/Bolivia/Overview .
I think I narrowed it down to La Paz, Bolivia. This is where my bf was born and where most of his relatives live. I’d rather spend the entire time in a smaller portion of Bolivia rather than trying to see the entire country.
here’s my step-by-step plan:
- check out travel book (918.4) on Tues
- Ask D’s parents about Bolivia
- Express more interest to everyone that I want to go to Bolivia
- Talk to D’s family in Bolivia about visiting
- Make a structured plan for visiting Bolivia
- Wait until D and I are married
- Let D’s Family in Bolivia know that we are coming/arrange meeting up with everyone
- Make Hotel and Plane reservations
I’m excited to do this. Obviously this is long-term planning
I want to go regularly every other year maybe…
I want to really visit Bolivia, and possibly live there for a while. I want to stay a minimum of 3 weeks.