I repeated 8 and 15, so here is 15:
15. Spontaneous: I don’t like repetition or routine. I like the thrill of not knowing what’s going to happen next. And I want to live in that thrill all my life.
Now the others:
21. Protectiveness: You know, I’m a big, independent girl. But being spoiled and taken-care of isn’t that bad. I like that desperate, selfless hero role some guys take. It’s a turn-on.
22. Trust: They say trust is the foundation of every relationship. I need to know that I can come home and be me safely. And feel at peace and stuff.
23. Education: He must go to college or already have a degree. If he decides to work in a music store or a library or waiting tables in a coffee after that, whatever. As long as he went to college. I’m sorry, but education just changes people.
24. Visionary: I need someone with a big mind. I want to be always wondering whatever he is going to come up with.
25. Animal person: I am a vegetarian, and I volunteer in shelters. So I need someone who loves and respects animal. I don’t ask for a vegetarian guy, I ask for someone who believes animals are living beings equal to us that deserve respect and love.
26. Romance: I hate tacky, pink all-flowery romance. But a nice, long letter in our anniversary and chocolates or a stolen flower undo me. Pretty words, a walk on the beach. You get the picture.
27. Humanism: I define it like the capability of being a person that the world needs. That he has a conscience to enhance society and to keep culture and all that stuff. That’s important to me.
28. Class: I don’t need Mr. Darcy, a Versailles duke or even an XVIII century gentleman. I need someone who knows when not to swear, not to use those disgusting words referring to sex, women, bodily functions or money. That he can use a fork and a knife, not burping, not… You know, just someone who knows what class and elegance is about, and be comfortable with it.
29. Confidence: I can’t stand insecure, self-conscious people. I’m bold, crazy and free. I don’t care about what people say of me, and I want that in a partner.
30. Height: He MUST be taller than me, meaning he has to be at least 5’8 feet. Because I measure 5’3 ft. If he is even taller, the better.