47) Driving – I haven’t passed my test yet but I already love it. I love thinking about the future and when I do pass – how much freedom I’ll have and how much easier it will be to do things and see people. And just silly things like driving around with my music really loud… Hehe. :]
48) Jigsaw puzzles – I just love them. Sitting down in front of a film and just concentrating on it. Also reminds me of when my grandfather died and the whole family just sat around a big table trying to complete this puzzle while crying our eyes out.
49) Baking – my new hobby. I just love making cakes and brownies… mmmm. :) Plus the smell in the kitchen afterwards is wonderful! Hopefully I’ll work myself up to cooking main meals! Haha, but for now, Im totally happy with the desserts! XD
50) Board games – I love getting friends round and playing board games. Enjoying each others company without tv, dvds, game consoles etc.
51) Getting really involved in a TV series – I don’t watch much TV but sometimes I find something special and sit down under a blanket and really get mesmorised by it. And then I’ll get really excited about the next episode!
52) Scary movies in the company of friends – Okay, I admit, I can’t watch these in the house on my own but I turn into a completely different person around friends. I love all sitting together under blankets, and pulling them up to our eyes and screaming all the way through them. Especially if its quite stormy outside.
Guess that one leads to my next one…
53) Halloween – My favourite day of the year. I just love all the spooky decorations, the pumpkins, all the sweets and costumes. Im feeling all excited just thinking about it…
54) Confidence – When my hair stays nice all day and doesn’t get all curly or frizzy (which usually happens) and my skin and make up are perfect. I turn into a completely new, confident me and I find myself talking to everyone and just genuinly being a friendlier person. However, if I look in the mirror during the day and my hair or face is a mess, my confidence dies and I avoid people all day. :/